Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- It is advisable to provide the names of three potential reviewers for this paper in the Comments to the Editor section.
- For publication, the IJIRSS accepts a minimum of 5000 words papers.
- The file submitted is in the Microsoft Word file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.